- FII’s sold 3.7 K contract of Index Future worth 68 cores ,106 Long contract were sold by FII’s and 3.6 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 3.5 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and add short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 2. The Last Delivery
- As discussed in last analysis High made today was 10332 as Nifty broke 10330 and gann angle we saw the expected down move which did our target of 10230. Till Nifty is below 10250 we can see fall towards 10150-140 where the gann angle support lies as shown in below chart. Bullish above 10275 for a move towards 10330/10410/10490/10530. High made was 10272 so bears kept nifty below 10275 and once 10250 was broken we got more than 100 points fall reaching our target of 10140. Range of 10085-10080 is very very important support zone holding the same we can see bounce back till 10250/10310. Fresh short below 10070 for a move towards 9990/9930. Bank Nifty Continues correction below 25488,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Dec Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.77 core with addition of 4.4 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10396 closed below it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 4.41 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.61 lakh , PCR @0.91
- 10500 CE is having Highest OI at 57.8 Lakh, resistance at 10500 followed by 10600 .10300-10600 CE added 45 Lakh in OI so bears added major position in range of 10300-10300 . FII bought 7.8 K CE and 48.9 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 151 K CE and 75.5 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10000 PE OI@79.6 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10000 followed by 10200. 10300-10600 PE added 18.7 Lakh in OI so bulls added in 10000-10200 PE so bulls added more in range FII bought 55.9 K PE and 4.7 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 36.3 K PE and 74.9 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 306.11 cores and DII’s bought 176.19 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.45
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10227 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10307. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10141 Tgt 10165,10105 and 10226 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10105 Tgt 10087,10062 and 10040 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh