- FII’s bought 5.7 K contract of Index Future worth 219 cores ,5.7 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 56 Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 5.8 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.2. Just Do It
- As discussed in last analysis Yesterday we closed just above 10250 and today bulls were rewarded big time. Bulls need a close above 10410 on Closing basis for the next big move towards 10470/10525/10600.Bearish below 10270 for a move towards 10200/10090. Nifty opened at 10263 and tanked to 10074 in 5 mins, very few traders would have been able to capture this move, but important this is technical work in all market condition. Price rallied from one angle to another angle but failed to above above 10410, Bulls need close above 10410 for a march towards 10490/10525. Bearish below 10350 for a move towards 10300/10250. Bank Nifty Analysis after Gujarat Election Results
- Nifty Dec Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.94 core with liquidation of 2.7 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10396 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 10 Lakh core with total contract traded at 3.13 lakh , PCR @1
- 10500 CE is having Highest OI at 72.4 Lakh, resistance at 10500 followed by 10450 .10100-10600 CE liquidated 11.7 Lakh in OI so bears covered major position in range of 10300-10300 . FII bought 16 K CE and 2.7 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail bought 36.9 K CE and 29.7 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10000 PE OI@81.4 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10100 followed by 10000. 10000-10600 PE added 16.2 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in 10200-10300 PE. FII bought 8.7 K PE and 322 PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 52.8 K PE and 21.4 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 431 cores and DII’s bought 1076 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.23
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10335 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10242. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10410 Tgt 10440,10470 and 10520 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10360 Tgt 10330,10300 and 10270 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh