Close above 259 Target 270/274
Buy above 259 Tgt 262,264 and 266 SL 257.5
Sell below 255 Tgt 253 ,251 and 248 SL 257.5
Close above 1375 Target 1420
Buy above 1375 Tgt 1390,1405 and 1420 SL 1370
Sell below 1365 Tgt 1355,1345 and 1330 SL 1371
Close above 202 Target 212/220/225
Buy above 202 Tgt 204,207 and 210 SL 200
Sell below 199 Tgt 197 ,194 and 191 SL 201.3
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for November Month, Intraday Profit of 5.54 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.35 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.