Close above 1686 Target 1741
Buy above 1683 Tgt 1703,1720 and 1735 SL 1671
Sell below 1662 Tgt 1650,1630 and 1600 SL 1675
Close above 1120 Target 1151/1175
Buy above 1107 Tgt 1113,1122 and 1129 SL 1103
Sell below 1097 Tgt 1091,1083 and 1074 SL 1101
Close below 282 Target 270
Buy above 288 Tgt 291,294 and 297 SL 286
Sell below 284 Tgt 282,280 and 278 SL 285.5
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for November Month, Intraday Profit of 5.54 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.35 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.