Close above 597 Target 610/623
Buy above 593 Tgt 597,605 and 611 SL 589
Sell below 587 Tgt 583,577 and 572 SL 591
Close below 540 Target 523/515
Buy above 549 Tgt 554,560 and 566 SL 545
Sell below 542 Tgt 537,532 and 525 SL 546
Close above 166 Target 172/177
Buy above 165 Tgt 166.3,168 and 170 SL 163.5
Sell below 163 Tgt 161.5,160.5and 159 SL 164
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for November Month, Intraday Profit of 5.54 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.35 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.