Close above 145 Target 152/157
Buy above 145 Tgt 147,149 and 152 SL 143.5
Sell below 143 Tgt 141.5 ,140 and 138 SL 144
Close above 137 Target 144/147
Buy above 137 Tgt 138,139 and 141 SL 136
Sell below 134 Tgt 132.5 ,131 and 130 SL 135
Close above 667 Target 687/699
Buy above 667 Tgt 672,676 and 681 SL 664
Sell below 662 Tgt 657,652 and 644 SL 665
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for November Month, Intraday Profit of 5.54 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.35 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.