Close below 568 Target 555/530
Buy above 572 Tgt 576,585 and 592 SL 568
Sell below 566 Tgt 562 ,555 and 550 SL 569
Close below 118 Target 110
Buy above 120.2 Tgt 121.5 ,123 and 124.5 SL 119
Sell below 118.5 Tgt 117.5 ,116 and 114 SL 120
Close above 687 Target 730
Buy above 687 Tgt 692 ,697 and 705 SL 684
Sell below 682 Tgt 678 ,672 and 666 SL 685
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for November Month, Intraday Profit of 5.54 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.35 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.