Close above 212 Target 220/225
Buy above 212 Tgt 214,217 and 220 SL 210.5
Sell below 210 Tgt 208.5,205.5 and 203 SL 211.5
Close below 440 Target 432/420
Buy above 446 Tgt 449,455 and 459 SL 443
Sell below 442 Tgt 439.5,435 and 430 SL 445
Close above 971 Target 1000/1030
Buy above 971 Tgt 977,984 and 990 SL 967
Sell below 964 Tgt 957,950 and 942 SL 968
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for October Month, Intraday Profit of 3.58 Lakh and Positional Profit of 10.37 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh