Close above 1024 Target 1044/1065
Buy above 1024 Tgt 1030,1036 and 1044 SL 1020
Sell below 1015 Tgt 1007,1000 and 990 SL 1020
Close ab0ve 1212 Target 1240/1280
Buy above 1209 Tgt 1220,1232 and 1250 SL 1203
Sell below 1200 Tgt 1190,1175 and 1150 SL 1206
Close below 178 Target 169
Buy above 180 Tgt 181.5,183 and 185 SL 179
Sell below 178 Tgt 177,175.5 and 173 SL 179
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for October Month, Intraday Profit of 3.58 Lakh and Positional Profit of 10.37 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh