Close above 389 Target 401
Buy above 386 Tgt 389,392 and 396 SL 384
Sell below 381 Tgt 378,374 and 370 SL 384
Close above 485 Target 500
Buy above 485 Tgt 489 ,493 and 497 SL 482
Sell below 480 Tgt 475 ,471 and 466 SL 483
Close above 890 Target 920
Buy above 890 Tgt 896 ,901 and 907 SL 886
Sell below 884 Tgt 877 ,870 and 865 SL 887
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for October Month, Intraday Profit of 3.58 Lakh and Positional Profit of 10.37 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.