Close above 980 Target 1000/1020
Buy above 976 Tgt 982,993 and 1003 SL 972
Sell below 970 Tgt 965,955 and 947 SL974
Close above 306 Target 323
Buy above 305 Tgt 307.2,310 and 313 SL 303.5
Sell below 303 Tgt 301.5,299 and 296 SL 304.5
Close above 700 Target 721/743
Buy above 700 Tgt 707,714 and 721 SL 695
Sell below 690 Tgt 685,680 and 675 SL 695
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for October Month, Intraday Profit of 3.58 Lakh and Positional Profit of 10.37 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh