Close above 466 Target 488/500
Buy above 465 Tgt 468,472 and 476 SL 462
Sell below 458 Tgt 454,450 and 445 SL 462
Close above 85 Target 88/91
Buy above 84.2 Tgt 85,86.2 and 87.3 SL 83.6
Sell below 83.4 Tgt 82.4,81 and 80 SL 84
Close above 169 Target 175/181
Buy above 169 Tgt 170.5,172 and 174 SL 167
Sell below 166 Tgt 165,163.5 and 162 SL 167.5
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for October Month, Intraday Profit of 3.58 Lakh and Positional Profit of 10.37 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh