Close above 121 Target 126/129
Buy above 121 Tgt 121.8,123 and 125 SL 120
Sell below 119.5 Tgt 118.5,117 and 116 SL 120.4
Close above 362 Target 384
Buy above 362 Tgt 366,370 and 375 SL 359
Sell below 357 Tgt 354,351 and 347 SL 359
Close above 981 Target 1008/1021
Buy above 981 Tgt 987,995 and 1006 SL 976
Sell below 974 Tgt 969,962 and 951 SL 978
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for October Month, Intraday Profit of 3.58 Lakh and Positional Profit of 10.37 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh