Close below 898 Target 866
Buy above 908 Tgt 913,919 and 926 SL 904
Sell below 902 Tgt 895,887 and 882 SL 906
Close above 114 Target 121
Buy above 114.6 Tgt 115.5,116.5 and 118 SL 113.4
Sell below 113 Tgt 112,111 and 110 SL 114
Close above 555 Target 576
Buy above 551 Tgt 555,560 and 565 SL 548
Sell below 546 Tgt 541,536 and 532 SL 549
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for October Month, Intraday Profit of 3.58 Lakh and Positional Profit of 10.37 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh