Close above 510 Target 521/532
Buy above 506 Tgt 510,515 and 521 SL 502
Sell below 500 Tgt 496,492 and 488 SL 503
Close below 740 Target 721/696
Buy above 747 Tgt 754,763 and 772 SL 742
Sell below 740 Tgt 732,724 and 710 SL 745
Close above 413 Target 432/441
Buy above 413 Tgt 417,421 and 425 SL 410
Sell below 409 Tgt 406,403 and 400 SL 411
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for October Month, Intraday Profit of 3.58 Lakh and Positional Profit of 10.37 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh