Positional Traders can use the below mentioned levels
Close above 165 Target 171/176
Buy above 163.5 Tgt 165,166.6 and 168 SL 163
Sell below 161.5 Tgt 160,158.5 and 156 SL 163
Close above 513 Target 531
Buy above 512 Tgt 517,521 and 527 SL 509
Sell below 508 Tgt 503,499 and 495 SL 510
Close above 1246 Target 1270/1293
Buy above 1240 Tgt 1246,1254 and 1261 SL 1235
Sell below 1230 Tgt 1224,1216 and 1200 SL 1235
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for October Month, Intraday Profit of 3.58 Lakh and Positional Profit of 10.37 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.