Close above 805 Target 834
Buy above 802 Tgt 807,814 and 821 SL 798
Sell below 794 Tgt 788,782 and 775 SL 798
Close above 447 Target 462
Buy above 447 Tgt 450,454 and 458 SL 444
Sell below 443 Tgt 440,436 and 432 SL 445
Close above 273 Target 284
Buy above 271 Tgt 273,275 and 277 SL 269.5
Sell below 269 Tgt 267.2,265 and 263 SL 270
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for October Month, Intraday Profit of 3.58 Lakh and Positional Profit of 10.37 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh