Close above 385 Target 400/411
Buy above 385 Tgt 390,394 and 398 SL 382
Sell below 380 Tgt 377,373 and 369 SL 383
Close above 460 Target 472/487
Buy above 460 Tgt 465,469 and 475 SL 457
Sell below 455 Tgt 451,446 and 440 SL 458
Close above 36 Target 39
Buy above 36 Tgt 36.7,37.3 and 39 SL 35.5
Sell below 35 Tgt 34.5,34 and 33 SL 35.5
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for October Month, Intraday Profit of 3.58 Lakh and Positional Profit of 10.37 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh