Close above 420 Target 432/444
Buy above 417 Tgt 420,425 and 430 SL 415
Sell below 414 Tgt 410,407 and 403 SL 416
Close below 225 Target 220/215
Buy above 229 Tgt 231,234 and 237 SL 227
Sell below 225 Tgt 221,218 and 215 SL 227
Close below 870 Target 843/820
Buy above 875 Tgt 880,885 and 901 SL 870
Sell below 868 Tgt 862,854 and 843 SL 873
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for October Month, Intraday Profit of 3.58 Lakh and Positional Profit of 10.37 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh