- FII’s sold 10.8 K contract of Index Future worth 767 cores ,1.6 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 9.1 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 7.4 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.47 , Hope readers used caution we advised tommrow. FII using Highs to create short,caution should be advised on longs. Over a cup of humani-tea
- As discussed in last analysis 07-08 November is again another important time cycle date, so trend reversal can be seen around these date. 10471 is a level to watch in coming week, Bulls need a close above 10471 very important vedic number for the rally to continue towards 10576/10600.If 10471 is not crossed we can see pullback towards 10300. Nifty crossed 10471 but failed to close above it, Also as seen in below chart 10530-50 range so traders who are long should use this range to book out long or trail with 10410 as TSL. Shorts can be taken below 10410 for a move towards 10340/10240. Longs above 10471 for a move towards 10520-30. Nifty was not able to close above 10471 for 2 days, and as soon as 10410 was broken on trend change date we saw the big fall and did the first target of 10340 low made was 10340.8. Now range of 10318-325 is crucial range if held we can see bounce back towards 10413-10443. Bearish below 10300 for a move towards 10240/10180. Bank Nifty corrects 300 point on Trend Change date,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Nov Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.47 core with liquidation of 14 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10280 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 6.84 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.79 lakh , PCR @0.98
- 10500 CE is having Highest OI at 41.9 Lakh, resistance at 10500 followed by 10600 .10000-10500 CE added 14 Lakh in OI so bears added major position in range of 10400-10500 . FII bought 5.6 K CE and 12.7 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 117 K CE and 41.2 K CE were shorted by them
- 10200 PE OI@51.2 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10200 followed by 10150. 10000-10500 PE liquidated 31 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in 10000-10200 PE. FII bought 39.1 K PE and 11.6 K PE were shorted by them. Retail sold 53.5 K PE and 23.2 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 461 cores and DII’s sold 2046 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 65.03
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10432 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10418. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10370 Tgt 10390,10415 and 10430 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10350 Tgt 10330,10310 and 10290 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh