- FII’s bought 1.9 K contract of Index Future worth 141 cores ,660 Long contract were added by FII’s and 1.2 K Short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 606 contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and exit short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1. Are you Victim of Sleep Disorder?
- As discussed in last analysis High made was 10358 and Low made was 10315 so bulls continue to move higher as tommrow is trend change date so bulls need a close above 10325 for a move towards 10388/10430/10490/10560. Bearish only below 10270 for a move towards 10200/10130/10090. Nifty closed above 10325 on Trend change date, Bullish above 10370 for a move towards 10420/10490/10525. Bearish below 10300 for a move towards 10230/10180. Bank Nifty Holds Gann Angle of Trend Change Date,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Nov Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.17 core with liquidation of 4.3 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting Long position were covered today, NF Rollover cost @10280 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 6.64 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.84 lakh , PCR @0.90
- 10500 CE is having Highest OI at 61.3 Lakh, resistance at 10500 followed by 10600 .10000-10500 CE added 1.3 Lakh in OI so bears added major position in range of 10400-10500 . FII sold 6.9 K CE and 2.8 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 30.4 K CE and 40.4 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10300 PE [email protected] lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10300 followed by 10200. 10000-10500 PE added 0.97 Lakh in OI so bulls added again in 10100-10300 PE as 10250 was held. FII bought 34 K PE and 32 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 24.4 K PE and 11.4 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 441 cores and DII’s bought 837 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.93
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10356 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10345. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10350 Tgt 10370,10395 and 10430 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10335 Tgt 10310,10280 and 10260 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh