Close above 989 Target 1021/1042
Buy above 989 Tgt 996,1003 and 1010 SL 985
Sell below 981 Tgt 975,959 and 952 SL 985
Close above 849 Target 888
Buy above 850 Tgt 856,862 and 870 SL 846
Sell below 844 Tgt 840,834 and 828 SL 847
Close above 1260 Target 1300/1320
Buy above 1253 Tgt 1262,1274 and 1298 SL 1245
Sell below 1240 Tgt 1225,1205 and 1195 SL 1250
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for October Month, Intraday Profit of 3.58 Lakh and Positional Profit of 10.37 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh