Close above 555 Target 576
Buy above 555 Tgt 560,565 and 572 SL 551
Sell below 548 Tgt 542,536 and 531 SL 551
Close below 220 Target 212
Buy above 223 Tgt 226,230 and 235 SL 221
Sell below 219 Tgt 216,213 and 211 SL 221
Close below 1015 Target 988/966
Buy above 1025 Tgt 1033,1041 and 1055 SL 1020
Sell below 1015 Tgt 1009,1002 and 992 SL 1020
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for October Month, Intraday Profit of 3.58 Lakh and Positional Profit of 10.37 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh