Close above 377 Target 385/395
Buy above 375 Tgt 378,382 and 395 SL 372
Sell below 370 Tgt 367.5,363 and 360 SL 372
Close above 677 Target 700/714
Buy above 677 Tgt 684,692 and 700 SL 673
Sell below 670 Tgt 665,658 and 650 SL 675
Close above 238 Target 247/252
Buy above 237 Tgt 239,243 and 247 SL 235
Sell below 233 Tgt 230,226 and 222 SL 235
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for October Month, Intraday Profit of 3.58 Lakh and Positional Profit of 10.37 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh