Close above 130 Target 134/137
Buy above 127.5 Tgt 129,130.5 and 132 SL 126.5
Sell below 126 Tgt 124.4,123 and 122 SL 127
Close above 187 Target 201
Buy above 184 Tgt 186,188 and 191 SL 182.5
Sell below 181 Tgt 179.5,177 and 175 SL 182.5
Close above 113 Target 119/123
Buy above 113 Tgt 114.4,116 and 118 SL 112
Sell below 111 Tgt 110,107.5 and 105 SL 112
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for October Month, Intraday Profit of 3.58 Lakh and Positional Profit of 10.37 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh