Close above 1225 Target 1275
Buy above 1225 Tgt 1234,1245 and 1257 SL 1218
Sell below 1210 Tgt 1200,1188 and 1170 SL 1218
Close above 314 Target 329
Buy above 314 Tgt 316.5,319 and 324 SL 312
Sell below 309 Tgt 306.5,303 and 300 SL 311
Close above 699 Target 714/742
Buy above 699 Tgt 704,712 and 720 SL 696
Sell below 690 Tgt 683,675 and 666 SL 694
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for October Month, Intraday Profit of 3.58 Lakh and Positional Profit of 10.37 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh