- As discussed in Last Analysis Low made today was 25166 so bulls were able to hold 25150 and were rewarded with a move of 200 points. As we have another major trend change date tommrow so time to be cautious again, Bearish below 25150 for a move towards 25000/24800. Bullish above 25410 for a move towards 25550/25700. Bank Nifty did not break 25150 and did the target of 25500 today, and now holding 25250 we can move towards 25800, Good trending move was seen today and till we are holding 25250 we are heading higher to 25800/26000. Bearish below 25150 for a move towards 25000/24800. Meditation is the golden key to all the mysteries of life.
- Bank Nifty Nov Future Open Interest Volume is at 23.6 lakh with addition of 0.86 Lakh, with decrease in Cost of Carry suggesting short positions were added today. Bank nifty Rollover cost @24786,closed above it.
- 25500 CE is having highest OI @5.6 Lakh resistance at 25500 followed 26000.24500-26500 CE liquidation 0.29 lakh in OI so bears covered position as bank nifty continue to hold 25150.
- 25000 PE is having highest OI @16.5 Lakh, strong support at 25000 followed by 24800.24500-26500 PE liquidated 0.36 lakh in OI so bulls used rally to cover partial position.
- Bank Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 25473 (For Intraday Traders). BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 25295. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 25550 Tgt 25650,25730 and 25810 (Bank Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 25420 Tgt 25320,25180 and 25100 (Bank Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh