Close below 480 Target 469/456
Buy above 488 Tgt 491,495 and 500 SL 485
Sell below 483 Tgt 478,474 and 470 SL 486
Close above 754 Target 780
Buy above 753 Tgt 760,766 and 772 SL 749
Sell below 746 Tgt 742,736 and 731 SL 750
Close above 1267 Target 1300
Buy above 1260 Tgt 1270,1280 and 1300 SL 1253
Sell below 1250 Tgt 1242,1233 and 1221 SL 1258
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for October Month, Intraday Profit of 3.58 Lakh and Positional Profit of 10.37 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh