- FII’s sold 8.5 K contract of Index Future worth 630 cores ,1.6 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 6.9 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 5.2 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 2.1 Do everything with trust
- As discussed in last analysis So Finally we close above 10355 so we are heading towards 10410/10471/10600. Bearish below 10300 for a move towards 10240/10140/10090. As we have monthly closing tommrow so bulls will be happy for a close above 10355 and bears below 10300. Bulls weer unable to provide the follow up move above 10355 and were not able to do target of 10410, Bears were unable to break 10300. 02 Nov is again an important turn date so we can see effect tomorrow or on 02 Nov. Bearish below 10300 for a move towards 10240/10140/10090. Bullish above 10355 for a move towards 10410/10471/10600. Bank Nifty ready for range breakout,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Nov Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.37 core with addition of 2.6 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10280 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 3.45 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.61 lakh , PCR @0.94
- 10400 CE is having Highest OI at 32.4 Lakh, resistance at 10300 followed by 10400 .10000-10500 CE added 1.37 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10200-10300. FII sold 3.5 K CE and 1.4 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 20.3 K CE and 6.2 K CE were shorted by them
- 10200 PE [email protected] lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10200 followed by 10150. 10000-10500 PE added 9.6 Lakh in OI so bulls added major position in 10000-10200 PE. FII bought 25.7 K PE and 10.6 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 22.7 K PE and 34.4 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 531 cores and DII’s bought 596 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.75
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10388 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10365. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10342 Tgt 10360,10386 and 10410 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10310 Tgt 10280,10260 and 10240 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh