- FII’s bought 3.8 K contract of Index Future worth 191 cores ,3.8 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 1.5 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 5.3 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 2.3 Do everything with trust
- As discussed in last analysis As per time analysis 27 Oct is another important trend change date for Nifty. Nifty made a fresh life high but again failed to close above 10355, Close above 10355 we are heading towards 10410/10471/10600.Bearish below 10300 for a move towards 10240/10140/10090.As we have time cycle turn date so high and low of Friday is important, break of high and low can easily give 100-150 points. So Finally we close above 10355 so we are heading towards 10410/10471/10600. Bearish below 10300 for a move towards 10240/10140/10090. As we have monthly closing tommrow so bulls will be happy for a close above 10355 and bears below 10300. Will Bank Nifty give Monthly Close above 25050,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Nov Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.34 core with addition of 5.2 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10280 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 3.12 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.57 lakh , PCR @1.04
- 10400 CE is having Highest OI at 32.5 Lakh, resistance at 10300 followed by 10400 .10000-10500 CE liquidated 0.99 Lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 10200-10300. FII bought 8.4 K CE and 2.9 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 27.6 K CE and 22.8 K CE were shorted by them
- 10200 PE OI@38.2 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10200 followed by 10150. 10000-10500 PE added 27.7 Lakh in OI so bulls added major position in 10000-10200 PE. FII bought 9.9 K PE and 8.7 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 59.2 K PE and 47.6 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 186 cores and DII’s bought 56 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.84
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10388 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10365. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10384 Tgt 10404,10424 and 10450 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10340 Tgt 10325,10303 and 10280 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh