- FII’s sold 4.4 K contract of Index Future worth 390 cores ,1.5 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 2.8 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 1.2 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.31. Take responsibility for your actions.
- As discussed in last analysis Nifty continue to march higher above 9930 and made high of 10015. 10-11 Oct are important trend change dates so big move can be seen again with break of gann angle as seen in below chart. Till 9930 is held bulls are in control rally till 10090/10130/10180. Bearish below 9930 for a move towards 9810. Nifty continue to march higher above 9930 and made high of 10035 formed another Doji, Till 9930 is held bulls are in control rally till 10090/10130/10180. 10 Oct we did not see any big move , 11 Oct is next TC date so hopefully we can see big move tommrow. Bearish below 9930 for a move towards 9810. Bank Nifty Bulls break 24270,EOD Analysis
- Nifty October Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.42 core with addition of 5.7 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @9857 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 3.65 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.76 lakh , PCR @1.04
- 10000 CE is having Highest OI at 45.5 Lakh, resistance at 10000 followed by 10100 .9700-10300 CE added 1.4 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10000-10200,fight on for 10050. FII bought 5.6 K CE and 3.5 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail bought 8.1 K CE and 15.1 K CE were shorted by them.
- 9800 PE OI@58.3 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 9900 followed by 9800. 9700-10300 PE added 12 Lakh in OI so bulls added major position in 9800-9900 PE. FII bought 7.3 K PE and 6.9 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 43.9 K PE and 25.5 K PE were shorted by them
- FII’s sold 504 cores and DII’s bought 402 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 65.28
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10031 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 9917. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10035 Tgt 10054,10085 and 10120 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10011 Tgt 9985,9955 and 9930 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh