- FII’s bought11.1 K contract of Index Future worth 807 cores ,18.3 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 7.2 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 25.6 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.47. How To Teach Your Brain To Trade
- As discussed in last analysis Till 9930 is held bulls are in control rally till 10090/10130/10180. Bearish below 9930 for a move towards 9810. Low made was 9977 and yesterday was 9955 so bulls protected 9930 and we saw the trend change move on new time cycle date and did the 1 target of 10090 and hopefully we will see move towards 10130/10180/10236. Bearish below 9930 only. We did a new all time high on nifty showing the effect of time cycle as we also did the 2 target of 10180, As we enter uncharted territory 10224-10236. BUlls need a daily close above 10253 for a next move towards 10355/10400. Bearish below 10090 for a move towards 10000/9930. Bank Nifty bulls rallies 800 points,holding time cycle low
- Nifty October Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.66 core with addition of 3 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @9857 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 6 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.33 lakh , PCR @0.95
- 10200 CE is having Highest OI at 34 Lakh, resistance at 10200 followed by 10250 .10000-10500 CE liquidated 7.5 Lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 10000-10200. FII bought 17.7 K CE and 3 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail sold 2 K CE and 6.2 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10000 PE OI@70.7 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10000 followed by 9900. 10000-10500 PE added 57 Lakh in OI so bulls added major position in 10000-10100 PE. FII bought 10.9 K PE and 31 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 138 K PE and 86.9 K PE were shorted by them
- FII’s sold 1698 cores and DII’s bought 1590 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.83
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10181 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 9965. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10180 Tgt 10200,10230 and 10256 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10150 Tgt 10130,10100 and 10080 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh