Buy above 1870 Tgt 1885,1901 and 1920 SL 1860
Sell below 1850 Tgt 1830,1810 and 1785 SL 1860
Buy above 182 Tgt 184,186.5 and 188 SL 181
Sell below 179 Tgt 177,175 and 171 SL 181
Buy above 179 Tgt 180.5,182 and 184 SL 178
Sell below 176.5 Tgt 175,172 and 170 SL 178
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for September Month, Intraday Profit of 4.34 Lakh and Positional Profit of 7.51 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh