Buy above 403 Tgt 407,411 and 416 SL 401
Sell below 400 Tgt 397,393 and 388 SL 402
Buy above 580 Tgt 585,590 and 597 SL 576
Sell below 574 Tgt 569,563 and 555 SL 576
Buy above 346 Tgt 348,351 and 354 SL 344
Sell below 342 Tgt 339,336 and 333 SL 344
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for September Month, Intraday Profit of 4.34 Lakh and Positional Profit of 7.51 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh