- FII’s sold 10.7 K contract of Index Future worth 721 cores ,480 Long contract were covered by FII’s and 10.3 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 9.8 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.14. Do You Stick to Losing Positions in Trading ?
- As discussed in last analysis Its a Deja Vu trade in Nifty today everything was so perfect High made was 10095 big fall started towards 9970, When both time and price meet big move happens, Price was 10100 and Time was 23 Sep but as Holiday so effect was seen today. Traders should watch 9930 for next round of move, Bearish below 9930 for a move towards 9820/9770. Bullish above 10000 for a move towards 10055/10140. 9930 broken and we saw the fall towards 9820, low made was 9816 and saw a small pullback, Fresh short below 9810 for a move towards 9726/9685/9631/9540/9449. Bullish above 9930 only. Will Bank Nifty Bulls protect 24000,EOD Analysis
- Nifty September Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.95 core with liquidation of 9.2 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @9910 Closed below it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 7.76 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.71 lakh , PCR @0.94
- 10000 CE is having Highest OI at 64.4 Lakh, resistance at 10000 followed by 9900 .9800-10200 CE added huge 63.8 Lakh in OI so bears added major position in range of 10000-9900, suggesting expiry below 10000. FII sold 7.6K CE and 10.4 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 119 K CE and 52.8 K CE were shorted by them
- 9700 PE OI@39.1 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 9700 followed by 9800. 9700-10200 PE liquidated 22 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in 9900-10000 PE. FII sold 14.9 K PE and 14.8 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail sold 10.2 K PE and 36.6 K PE were shorted by them
- FII’s sold 1249 cores and DII’s bought 1009 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 65.12
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 9890 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10032. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 9893 Tgt 9920,9950 and 9980 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 9840 Tgt 9810,9790 and 9770 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh