- As discussed in Last Analysis Till 25000 is held bulls have upperhand and can push nifty towards 25281/25532. Bearish below 24940 for a move towards 24700/24480 . Low made today was 24938 so bulls again protected 24940 but failed to close above 25000, so we closed in neutral zone before the outcome of Fed policy also as seen in below chart we closed at the trend change date so expect a good move in bank nifty in coming 2 trading sessions. Bullish above 25050 for a move towards 25281/25532. Bearish below 24900 for a move towards 24700/24480. Unlock your Trading Success
- Bank Nifty Sep Future Open Interest Volume is at 23 lakh with liquidation of 1 Lakh, with increase in Cost of Carry suggesting short positions were added today. Bank nifty Rollover cost @24345 closed above it rallied 900 points above it.
- 25500 CE is having highest OI @6.7 Lakh resistance at 25500 followed 25300. 24000-26000 CE added 3 lakh so bears added major position in 25200/25300 CE.
- 24000 PE is having highest OI @16.6 Lakh, strong support at 24000 followed by 24500, Bulls added 2 Lakh position in OI in range of 24000-26000.
- Bank Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 25042 (For Intraday Traders). BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 24641 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 25100 Tgt 25160,25230 and 25370 (Bank Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 24900 Tgt 24820,24750 and 24680 (Bank Nifty Spot Levels)