Buy above 443 Tgt 446, 449 and 455 SL 441
Sell below 440 Tgt 437,432 and 428 SL 442
Buy above 577 Tgt 582, 586 and 591 SL 574
Sell below 572 Tgt 568,562 and 555 SL 574
Buy above 303 Tgt 306, 309 and 311 SL 301
Sell below 299 Tgt 296,293 and 288 SL 301
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for July Month, Intraday Profit of 2.71 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.46 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if System are followed with discipline. Also the performance differs from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh