- FII’s bought 3.8 K contract of Index Future worth 278 cores ,5 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 1.1 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 6.2 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.99.Important Points for Trading Success
- As discussed in last analysis Bearish below 9610 only. As per time cycle till 9787 is held bulls can push nifty towards the scarocant figure of 10000 by 30 July. Till 9820 is held bulls are in control, bulls are in control and can push nifty towards 9936/9961/10000. Bearish below 9792 for a move towards 9700/9610. High made was 9928 so another target of 9936 almost done and bulls continue to close above 9900. Till we are holding 9830 bulls can move ahead and do the next 2 target of 9961/10000. Gann angle resistance comes in range of 10020-10057. Bearish below 9792 for a move towards 9700/9610. Bank Nifty does 24000 holding gann angle,EOD Analysis
- Nifty July Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.08 core with liquidation of 5.8 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @9559 Closed above it, and rallied 400 points.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 3.73 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.76 lakh , PCR @1.26
- 10000 CE is having Highest OI at 46.9 lakh, resistance at 10000 followed by 9900 .9600-10000 CE liquidated 6.6 Lakh in OI so bears covered position in 9700-9800 CE FII bought 13.4 K CE longs and 2.5 K shorted CE were covered by them.Retail bought 13.4 K CE contracts and 16 K CE were shorted by them.
- 9800 PE OI@64.5 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 9800 followed by 9700. 9500-10000 PE added 12.4 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in 9700-9800 PE . FII bought 16.1 K PE and 19.6 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 43.4 K PE and 48 K PE were shorted by them
- FII’s bought 328 cores in Equity and DII’s sold 447 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.44
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 9924 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 9712. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 9932 Tgt 9946,9964 and 9999 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 9910 Tgt 9885,9864 and 9850 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh