- FII’s sold 1.6 K contract of Index Future worth 154 cores ,4.6 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 6.2 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 10.8 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. How to maintain high level of energy during Trading Hours
- As discussed in last analysis Nifty gave the trending move as we were expecting as per time cycle and in process broke 9368 and moved towards 1 target of 9425 high made was 9414 and now mostly 9425 will be done tomorrow. Above 9425 next target are 9460/9559. Bearish below 9310 only. Nifty made high of 9450 almost doing our target of 9459, now we should see some consolidation in market in range of 9368-9460 for the next round of up move towards 9559. Bearish below 9310 only. Bank Nifty does 22940,EOD Analysis
- Nifty May Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.11 core with addition of 4.7 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @9307 Closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 7.49 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.71 lakh , PCR @1.10
- 9500 CE is having Highest OI at 66.8 lakh, resistance at 9500 followed by 9450 .9000-9500 CE liquidated 11.5 Lakh in OI so bears ran for cover in 9400-9500 CE.FII bought 17.4 K CE longs and 1.5 K shorted CE were covered by them.Retail sold 69.3 K CE contracts and 42.3 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 9300 PE OI@76.2 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 9300 followed by 9200. 9000-9500 PE added 17.4 Lakh in OI so bulls added in 9200/9300 PE . FII sold 2.2 K PE and 10.9 K PE were shorted by them. Retail sold 42.6 K PE contracts and 60.3 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s bought 1306 cores in Equity and DII’s sold 1037 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.38
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 9446 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 9360. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 9430 Tgt 9444,9470 and 9490 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 9400 Tgt 9385,9360 and 9340 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh