Buy above 788 Tgt 795, 804 and 814 SL 782
Sell below 776 Tgt 768,757 and 746 SL 781
Buy above 672 Tgt 676, 685 and 700 SL 667
Sell below 666 Tgt 658,652 and 640 SL 670
Buy above 167.5 Tgt 169, 171.5 and 173 SL 166
Sell below 165 Tgt 163.5,161.5 and 159 SL 166.3
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for April Month, Intraday Profit of 2.91 Lakh and Positional Profit of 6.12 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if System are followed with discipline. Also the performance differs from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh