- FII’s sold 5.7 K contract of Index Future worth 435 cores ,445 Long contract were added by FII’s and 6.1 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 6.6 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures. Secret of Successful Traders :Be Imperfect
- As discussed in last analysis Low made was 9172 so bears were unable to push nifty towards the zone of 9150-9130 and bounced before that only, Bulls need a close above 9268 gann angle resistance for a next move towards 9368/9420. Bearish below 9130 for a move towards 9070/9020. It was day of whipsaw with nifty doing a volatile move but traders falling the gann analysis were safe as we did not break 9268 on upside high made was 9246 and low made was 9161 so we did not break 9130 on downside. Plan remains the same long above 9268 for a move towards 9312/9368 and bearish below 9130 for a move till 8969/8920. Bank Nifty continue to hold 21500,EOD Analysis
- Nifty April Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.09 core with liquidation of 0.93 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @9148 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 6 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.4 lakh , PCR @0.91
- 9300 CE is having Highest OI at 45 lakh, resistance at 9300 followed by 9400 .9000-9500 CE added 2 Lakh in OI so bears making resistance around 9300-9350 range.FII bought 266 CE longs and 2.7 K shorted CE were covered by them.Retail bought 50.7 K CE contracts and 34.6 K CE were shorted by them.
- 9000 PE OI@56.6 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 9000 followed by 8900. 9000-9500 PE liquidated 15.4 Lakh in OI so bulls liquidated in 9000/9100 PE . FII bought 19.2 K PE and 4.3 K shorted PE were by them .Retail sold 11.2 K PE contracts and 8.8 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 581 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 701 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.66
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 9219 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 9229. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 9205 Tgt 9230,9245 and 9368 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 9180 Tgt 9160,9140 and 9120 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh