- FII’s sold 9.7 K contract of Index Future worth 681 cores ,7.7 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 2 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 5.6 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures. Leadership Principles To Learn From An Eagle
- As discussed in last analysis Nifty continue to struggle around 9367 but held on to 9300 also forming an Inside bar pattern, fresh trades should be taken on move above 9367 for a move till 9424/9468. Bearish below 9274 for a move towards 9220/9180. High made was 9342 and low was 9284 so we did not break 9367/9274 for traders to take positions. As per time cycle 01 May is crucial as it being holiday we should see good move in coming week. Long above 9367 for move till 9424/9468 and bearish below 9274 for move till 9220/9170. Bank Nifty continue to face resistance at 22380,EOD Analysis
- Nifty April Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.67 core with addition of 1.5 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @9148 rallied almost 200 points.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 5.99 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.73 lakh , PCR @1.14
- 9500 CE is having Highest OI at 42.4 lakh, resistance at 9500 followed by 9400 .9000-9500 CE added 9.5 Lakh in OI so bears added in 9400-9500 CE by start of the series.FII bought 5.8 K CE longs and 10.8 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 46.6 K CE contracts and 36.2 K CE were shorted by them.
- 9000 PE OI@43.7 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 9200 followed by 9100. 9000-9500 PE added 19.5 Lakh in OI so bulls added in 9100/9200 PE . FII bought 43.2 K PE and 4.2 K PE were shorted by them. .Retail bought 39.7 K PE contracts and 57.4 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 1150 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 1684 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.25
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 9334 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 9347. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 9330 Tgt 9347,9368 and 9385 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 9285 Tgt 9270,9250 and 9230 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh