- FII’s sold 18.2 K contract of Index Future worth 1238 cores ,13.9 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 4.3 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 11.9 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures. Becoming a Forgiving Person: Aikido Surprise
- As discussed in last analysis High made today was 9143 so still we are below 9150 and bears also unable to close below 9100 so we are in neutral zone in range of 9080-9150. Bullish above 9150 for a move towards 9221/9268. Bearish below 9080 for a move towards 9020/8970. Nifty opened with gap up opening above 9150, but quickly saw the correction and went below 9150 but bears were unable to break 9080 as low made was 9088 before close above 9100. So still we are in neutral zone breakout above 9150 for a move towards 9221/9268. Bearish below 9080 for a move towards 9020/8970. Bank Nifty continue to hold 21350-80 range,EOD Analysis
- Nifty April Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.86 core with liquidation of 1.6 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @9148 closed below it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 4.4 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.3 lakh , PCR @1
- 9200 CE is having Highest OI at 61.2 lakh, resistance at 9200 followed by 9300 .9000-9500 CE added 13.9 Lakh in OI so bears making resistance around 9200-9300 range.FII sold 350 CE longs and 4 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 54.4 K CE contracts and 24.6 K CE were shorted by them.
- 9000 PE OI@51.4 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 9000 followed by 8900. 9000-9500 PE liquidated 18.9 Lakh in OI so bulls added in 9000/9100 PE . FII bought 13.4 K PE and 796 PE were shorted by them. .Retail sold 8.5 K PE contracts and 18.5 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s sold 978 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 1132 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.56
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 9134 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 9213. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 9130 Tgt 9150,9172 and 9200 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 9085 Tgt 9070,9050 and 9035 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh