- FII’s sold 13.2 K contract of Index Future worth 927 cores ,9.2 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 4 K Short contracts were liquidated by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 5.2 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures. Mastering the Mental Game
- As discussed in last analysis Now bulls need to close above 9268 above the gann angle as shown in below chart for next move towards 9312/9360/9410. Bearish below 9160 for a move towards 9130 and 9050. As per time analysis 13-14 April are major trend change dates so we can continue uptrend till we hold on to 9200. High made today was 9268 again near the gann angles, and low made was 9218 so we made an INSIDE Bar candle today, Now plan remains the same buy above 9268 for a move towards 9312/9360/9410. Bearish below 9200 for a move towards 9130/9030. Bank Nifty continues to trade in range,EOD Analysis
- Nifty April Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.13 core with liquidation of 6.9 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @9148 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 6.40 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1 lakh , PCR @0.84
- 9500 CE is having Highest OI at 45.2 lakh, resistance at 9300 followed by 9500 .9000-9500 CE added 5.9Lakh in OI so bears making resistance around 9300-9500 range.FII bought 8.6 K CE longs and 300 shorted CE were covered by them.Retail sold 37.8 K CE contracts and 29.7 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 9000 PE OI@58.8 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 9000 followed by 8900. 9000-9500 PE added huge 10 Lakh in OI so bulls added in 9000/8900 PE . FII bought 734 PE and 6.1 K PE were shorted by them .Retail sold 57.4 K PE contracts and 48 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s bought 142 cores in Equity and DII’s sold 205 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.52
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 9256 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 9229. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 9281 Tgt 9300,9330 and 9353 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 9245 Tgt 9230,9210 and 9180 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh