- FII’s sold 1230 contract of Index Future worth 99 cores ,2 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 798 Short contracts were liquidated by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 2.8 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to exit long and exit short in Index futures. Is THIS Holding You Back?
- As discussed in last analysis As per time analysis we have made a low till 9020 is not broken and we can see upmove towards 9175/9216/9268 once we close above 9130 Bearish below 9077 for a move back to 9020/8992 We have seen close above 9130 today above gann angles, suggesting we can see range expansion and we are heading towards 9175/9216/9268. Bearish below 9070 for a move till 9020. Nifty continued to trade above 9130 and have given the highest weekly monthly and quarterly closing. Now bulls should protect 9130 for a move towards 9216/9268/9350. Bearish below 9100 for a move towards 9030/8969. High made today was 9245 so we did 9216 and also moved towards our next target of 9268. Todays high is near gann angle and we need to close above it for a move towards 9312/9368. Bearish on close below 9130 only. Bank Nifty unable to close above Gann Angle,EOD Analysis
- Nifty April Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.23 core with liquidation of 5.8 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @9148 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 2.55 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.04 lakh , PCR @1.05
- 9500 CE is having Highest OI at 38.9 lakh, resistance at 9300 followed by 9500 .9000-9500 CE added 15.5 Lakh in OI so bears making resistance around 9300-9500 range.FII bought 24.7 K CE longs and 4.6 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 4.8 K CE contracts and 39.1 K CE were shorted by them.
- 9000 PE OI@49.3 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 9000 followed by 8900. 9000-9500 PE added huge 38.2 Lakh in OI so bulls added in 9000/8900 PE at the start of series. FII bought 12.7 K PE and 11.3 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 81.2 K PE contracts and 55.5 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 534 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 33 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 65.02
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 9237 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 9205. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 9258 Tgt 9278,9310 and 9333 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 9220 Tgt 9200,9180 and 9150 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh