- FII’s sold 13.2 K contract of Index Future worth 1027 cores ,7.1 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 6.1 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 1 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures. TIMELESS STOCK TRADING RULES of WD Gann
- As discussed in last analysis High made today was 9217 so we did the target of 9200 also trending move in morning hours , but the intraday U turn of market got many of the traders by surprise, this is where the risk money management are of prime importance when it comes to trading, Preserve your capital and preserve your profits. Now close today was below the gann angle suggesting break of 9080 we can continue the fall towards 9020/8970. Bullish only above 9150 for a move towards 9220/9268. Volatility will be highest near the market turns. Nifty continue to trade below 9150 and made low of 9075 before closing at 9105. Till we are below 9120 bears have upper hand can push nifty towards 9020/8970/8920. Bullish above 9150 for a move towards 9221/9268. Bank Nifty break gann angle,EOD Analysis
- Nifty April Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.99 core with liquidation of 0.71 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @9148 closed below it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 5.2 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.95 lakh , PCR @0.88
- 9200 CE is having Highest OI at 50.2 lakh, resistance at 9200 followed by 9300 .9000-9500 CE added 3.1 Lakh in OI so bears making resistance around 9200-9300 range.FII sold 11.7 K CE longs and 3.2 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 68 K CE contracts and 31.5 K CE were shorted by them.
- 9000 PE OI@51 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 9000 followed by 8900. 9000-9500 PE liquidated 4.4 Lakh in OI so bulls booked profit in 9000/9100 PE . FII bought 31.3 K PE and 4.6 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 2.6 K PE contracts and 21.3 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 673 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 525 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.57
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 9119 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 9210. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 9125 Tgt 9145,9170 and 9212 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 9075 Tgt 9054,9033 and 9012 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh