Buy above 314 Tgt 316, 320 and 324 SL 312
Sell below 311 Tgt 309,305 and 301 SL 312.5
Buy above 287 Tgt 289, 291 and 293 SL 285.5
Sell below 284 Tgt 282,280 and 278 SL 285.5
Buy above 555 Tgt 559, 564 and 570 SL 552
Sell below 548 Tgt 543,538 and 532 SL 551
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for March Month, Intraday Profit of 3.39 Lakh and Positional Profit of 9.76 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if System are followed with discipline. Also the performance differs from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh