Buy above 415 Tgt 419, 425 and 429 SL 413
Sell below 408 Tgt 404,401 and 397 SL 411
Buy above 435 Tgt 439, 442 and 446 SL 433
Sell below 431 Tgt 428,424 and 420 SL 433
Buy above 456 Tgt 460, 464 and 468 SL 454
Sell below 452 Tgt 449, 444 and 440 SL 454
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for March Month, Intraday Profit of 3.39 Lakh and Positional Profit of 9.76 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if System are followed with discipline. Also the performance differs from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh