Buy above 174 Tgt 175, 177 and 180 SL 173.2
Sell below 171.5 Tgt 170,169.3 and 167 SL 172.5
Buy above 157 Tgt 158.2, 159.5 and 161 SL 156
Sell below 155 Tgt 154,152.5 and 151 SL 156
Buy above 640 Tgt 647, 659 and 670 SL 635
Sell below 632 Tgt 626,618 and 610 SL 636
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for March Month, Intraday Profit of 3.39 Lakh and Positional Profit of 9.76 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if System are followed with discipline. Also the performance differs from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh