Buy above 608 Tgt 613, 618 and 623 SL 605
Sell below 600 Tgt 595.5,591 and 585 SL 603
Buy above 1051 Tgt 1058, 1069 and 1080 SL 1047
Sell below 1039 Tgt 1030,1020 and 1010 SL 1044
Buy above 786 Tgt 790, 796 and 802 SL 783
Sell below 782 Tgt 777,770 and 760 SL 784
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for February Month, Intraday Profit of 4.59 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.57 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if System are followed with discipline. Also the performance differs from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh